Despite the pause in the calendar of the Premier League, fans of Lviv “Karpaty” were not devoid of intrigue in their experiences. The key issue last week for fans of the “green-whites” – the debut of Marian Swede in the national team of Ukraine. The best scorer of the Premier League with a Ukrainian passport on Tuesday, has played his premiere match in the team of Andriy Shevchenko.
The journalist of the Information center of FC “Karpaty” waited for the return of the Swede in the location “green-whites” and talked with 21-year-old player on his mood and the experience at the national team camp.
– Emotions are only the best because I was in the national team of Ukraine, – says Marjan. – It contains the best players of our country: and the FDA, and representatives of foreign Championships. Came to Lviv more configured to work in “the Carpathians”. Because without my club there would be team. I will prove that you are worthy to take part in regular calls in the main team of the country.
– Your debut for the national team was expected back in the confrontation with the Slovaks. Then there was the hope that you will appear in the start for the match with Turkey. That is, have to guess when you’re out on the field. The coaching staff in advance told you about exactly when you play?
– As such agreement was not. During the second match when I was warming up, Andrey said that I was ready to get off. In the end, before the match he said that will play everything. It just happened.
Your asset is a 13 – minute confrontation with the Turks and earned a yellow card. How would you assess the time spent in blue-and-yellow shirt?
– Perhaps, to analyze their actions for themselves to draw the correct conclusions. Also it is the prerogative of the coaching staff. About warnings, I can say that the impact of the settings on the game. I fought for the ball, jumped and with his elbow hit the opponent.
– Majority of the total Ukrainian boys in childhood wanted to be like Andriy Shevchenko. A poster on the wall or a t-shirt of the brilliant striker was small Mariana Swede?
– Of course, Andrei was my favorite football player since childhood. Especially because I played the position of striker, as well as my idol. Poster in my room was not, but the t-shirt “Milan” with the name “Shevchenko” on the back I had (smiles).
– Traditional singing ceremony in the national team you’ve been with Dynamo Vitaly, Mikolenko. Who’s idea was it to sing “Chervona Ruta”?
I don’t know whose initiative it was. Both of us this choice was to his liking, we decided to sing “Chervona Ruta”.
To your person riveted a lot of attention. Only in the last few days you’ve given probably half a dozen interviews. Such public interest, as it should be?
– Maybe it’s not always comfortable – sometimes very reluctant to give interviews. However, journalists also have their job and we should treat it with understanding and respect. Try not to refuse anyone. If the club allows or team insist, I also do not deny.
From the side you seem the most calm and balanced person. Is the news as a call to the national team, for example, may take you out of balance in positive terms?
– It’s true, I am by nature is a calm person. There are moments when I act more expressive, however, people do not demonstrate. I also feel anger or joy, it just stays out of the public eye.
– Your father by the way I noticed that in the current national team of Ukraine was caused by two students kirpatovski coach Basil Lasciva. However, the Spanish player, “Lugo” Vasily Kravets due to injury earlier left the team.
– With Basil almost every day we talk on the phone. Was very happy to see him in the national team. It’s nice that we both got called to the national team. In addition, I talked with all the guys, many knew before. It was interesting to hear the stories from Yevhen Konoplyanka. Alexander Zinchenko, for example, played FIFA.
– Once the player “Manchester city” made teammate Raheem Sterling to perform a kind of desire. Zinchenko is really such a strong player in the virtual football?
In the club you’re back with enthusiasm. How were you received by the partners in the Carpathians?
– All the guys greeted me and congratulated on his debut. Now it’s time to plunge into the work of the team, because we will have an interesting ending of the championship.
A morbidly obese Mpumalanga boy whose rare condition kept him constantly hungry died at the Steve Biko Hospital in Pretoria on Thursday.Caden Benjamin, 11, dreamed of having a normal childhood and playing with friends who overlooked his medical condition, and of one day driving a fast car.However, he spent the last year hooked to an oxygen tank and on medication. He had to visit a physiotherapist regularly just to help him breath.Caden suffered from Prader-Willi syndrome, a genetic disorder caused by a missing chromosome. One of the symptoms is constant hunger, as his brain was not able to register that he was full after eating.At age 10, the boy weighed 90kg. Obesity led to him having a major respiratory condition, an enlarged heart, diabetes, depression, cellulitis and a weak body due to inactivity. He wasnt able to attend school.Gila Sacks, who met Cadens mother Zola Benjamin via Facebook, last year started a crowdfunding campaign on BackaBuddy to raise funds for his care.At the time, Zola had left her job to take care of her son. She did not have funds for Cadens medication or his three hospital visits every month.Sacks on Wednesday told TimesLIVE that Zola was devastated after losing her only child.”Caden was her whole life. Although she knew his chances of recovery were slim, she is still devastated,” she said.”She wants him to be remembered for the sweet, brave boy that he was.”